How to Get Free Bitcoins using PointsPrizes.com
PointsPrizes is one of the best “Get Paid To” or GPT websites on the internet. It was launched in 2016 by a small team of professionals who wanted to create a genuine GPT site that actually paid out its promised rewards to its users. Thus, despite being a new site, PointsPrizes already has more than 2.7 million members in its community.
How does PointsPrizes work?
PointsPrizes works on points. It’s really simple. Complete the various offers listed on PointsPrizes and get rewarded with points. Once you have collected enough points, you can exchange your points for Bitcoin, PayPal cash or a range of free gift card codes.
The PointsPrizes website has a clean, easy-to-navigate website that has a large number of offers that make this GPT site worth using. PointsPrizes offers its members the following options to earn points:
- Completing surveys
- Registering on Platforms
- Taking a daily poll
- Playing Web Games where you get paid for every level that you clear
The site also offers mobile app users the option of watching paid video advertisements.
How to Earn Points
How easily you earn points on PointsPrizes depends on where you are located.
If you are a part of the premium country list, then earning points is easy. “Premium” is a word that has been used to describe the fact that advertisers focus on those markets the most as their products hold the most relevance there. These countries include the US, the UK, Canada and Australia. Countries like France, Germany as well as the Netherlands also partially fall into this category.
Here, you have plenty of options to earn points starting from surveys, video ads for mobile users, registrations, daily polls, web games, etc., etc.
The Rest of the World
If you do not live in one of the premium countries, then earning points becomes a little more difficult. This is because a majority of the products advertised may not have relevance or a presence in your region.
The good news is that PointsPrizes is aware of this disparity and has taken steps to mitigate this problem. So, here are a list of things you can do to earn more points even if you are not a part of the “Premium” countries:
- Make sure you try all the offers from PointsPrizes’ networks. New offers are added regularly and a number of surveys can be done every day. Some offers are region specific (for example, Wannads gives offers specifically for South America) so be sure to check all offers.
- Make sure you download the mobile app which is available in the Google Play store as well as the Apple iStore. You can watch video ads via your mobile device. However, these ads are limited so if you’re depending on only video ads, you’re not going to get collect points fast.
- Make sure you use the PointsPrizes referral program. The more you recommend PointsPrizes to other people, the more value and points you can generate for yourself. A tip here is that if you can refer people from the premium countries, you will earn more points too. This is because while you earn points every time a person you referred signs up, you also get 10% of the points that the person earns. There are great success stories of people from “the Rest of the World” who have made a huge amount of points by referring people from the “premium countries”.
- Please make sure to keep reading the PointsPrizes blog for more tips and tricks on how to make more points. There is thriving community of members who are kind enough to post what made them successful and how they were able to make points and earn rewards via this site. Join the community and get rewarded.
Converting Points into Bitcoin
PointsPrizes also offers its members the option of earning Bitcoin. Users simply complete all the offers as mentioned above and then can convert their points into Bitcoin. All you need to do is link your Bitcoin wallet to this site and once you have earned the required amount of points, your Bitcoin rewards will be paid directly into your wallet.
Go to pointsprizes.com and start earning free Bitcoins